Another one of my favorite rooms is Sterlings office/ library these bookshelves run down two sides of the walls, now all we need is more books .
Saturday, November 15, 2008
More home pictures
One of my favorite rooms is the kitchen I love the brick and the stove top, the pink wall is not my favorite but I plan on painting and I have limited it down to red, yellow or cream what color do you think I should do?
Another one of my favorite rooms is Sterlings office/ library these bookshelves run down two sides of the walls, now all we need is more books .
Another one of my favorite rooms is Sterlings office/ library these bookshelves run down two sides of the walls, now all we need is more books .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Wow -- what a fun, unique house!! You guys are going to have a blast making it "yours".
Post a Comment