Friday, May 29, 2009

Dandelions three for a dollar

Dandelions three for a dollar. Around the corner from our house there is this amazing field of dandelions. They were all poofy, the flowers went on forever and were waist deep (for the kids at least) I couldn't help but take a few pictures. Like always a few for me means a couple hundred, so I will not post all of them I only will post my favorites and even only one of two of those. Malin was being a bum and the only pictures I got of him smiling were the ones where he was hugging Kira but at least now I have a good picture of the both of them

After I was done with the field and the kids were totally covered with seeds, (they were everywhere! ) I decided to go to some railroad tracks and snap a few shots and when I say a few this time I really mean a few I only got 5. Luckily all five turned out. The reason I only got five was when I sat Kira down on the tracks I was not watching where I put her and I sat her right above a red ant pile and she got bit quite a few times, all the way home she was crying about how the ants were eating her. Thank goodness for suckers they make everything better.


2 comments:

Megan Miley and Chris said...

Oh that last pictures is adorable! Such a girl.

M&L said...

Those pics are too cute! I love your cute headers too, to get rid of those annoying border lines behind it just follow these easy instructions at ... http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/blog-secrets/180-how-to-remove-border-lines-behind-header.html