Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Yard Work

As I am sure you all know we have a little larger yard than we had before and therefore we have no yard equipment and have had to start with nothing. Next on my list is a weed eater. I have just spent the last couple of hours cutting around the edge of my flower bed with scissors, not really the best use of my time. I would not recommend it to anyone! although they now look 100 times better than before I think I will bow out an go buy a weed eater before I take on the beds in the back yard.
On a good note the Yukon we have been trying to sell has finally sold and now we are out of car debt, YAY. We have picked out the wood we want for the floor and also found carpet that we LOVE the only trick now is how to afford it. I am hoping we can figure it out and have the new carpet before my family comes on the 1st but if we don't our house will still be its multi-colored self, And thats okay.

1 comment:

Julie and Nate said...

You seem to be working in your yard as much as we are! :) And yours is 3 times bigger (we're just slow!) Thursday would be great for a playdate... Kenlie will be SO happy. Let me know on a time.