Monday, December 21, 2009

fall photo shoot

I know there a like a gazillion photos here, if I was smart I would have just put them all in a slide show but I was feeling lazy and did it the old fashioned way which also took foreverso it really didnt matter. I haven't posted in a while and these were some of the photos I wanted to share. I will have to be more on top of my blog there is so much I feel like I have missed and now I have forgotten it, isn't that always the way if you don't write it down or record it in some way it is forgotten. Tonight however is not going to be the night for sharing all my forgotten stories I have a crying little girl in my lap and she is more important.


No I did not photo shop my baby's rosy cheeks I was just pleased as punch when I saw this photo it is now one of my favorites of him.

2 comments:

Larson Family said...

Your kids are so cute!!!

Brandon and Lindsey B said...

Have you ever considered that fact that your kids could very easily be child models? My goodness they are so adorable!
Lindsey