Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thank you WINCO


Today while shopping at Walmart a woman came up to me and my sister in law saying she noticed we had alot of children and asking if we had heard of the Winco Foods ad. We said no so she went on to tell us about this AMAZING ad that was good for one day only and that we did not even need to have the add with us to get this great deal. There are tonz on deals every day but this one was Amazing because this ad gave away FREE food. So I would like to thank the Lady in Walmart for giving me and my family all this food for Free!!! 12 huge bags of malt-o-meal cereal, 12 cartons of 64oz orange juice, 12 packages of english muffins, 12-dozen eggs and 12 packages of yummy bacon. All in all this is totally the best ad ever!!

3 comments:

Julie and Nate said...

Totally jealous! Wish I had a WINCO and some nice person to tell me about it. :)

Megan Miley and Chris said...

Was that today?

Megan Miley and Chris said...

And how did you get 12 of everything? Did you have 12 sets?