Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's Been Forever!!

So much has happened since my last post. After spending the summer in our 5th wheel we bought a house and moved to Taylor, Arizona.







We are now close to my family, I have loved spending time with them and letting the kids get to know their other grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins.


Our Little man is growing up and turned 4 in Feb. He has also discovered Thundercats and is rarely seen without his "Sword of Omens".


Kira is loving being in Mrs. Hastings class and is learning so much. Math is her favorite and she is constantly asking me to "Play Math" with her. She also got a puppy she named Sparkles for Christmas which keeps us all busy, including Jasmine.



We went to the Renaissance festival and the kids got to ride on an elephant which was the highlight of the whole festival for them, Well that and the fairies, princesses, jousting, bird show, and swords. Now I have a really original family photo in my living room, and a great reminder of time well spent together.


4 comments:

Hollian85 said...

I'm so happy for you guys!! Congrats on getting a place. I bet its awesome being so close to family. The kids are getting so big.

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures. Hope you keep having fun.

Julie and Nate said...

That is an incredible picture! I'm so glad to hear that you are all doing well. We really do miss you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am waaaaaaaaaaay behind on your life (no surprise there). Congrats on the house...the move....everything! :)