Saturday, July 18, 2009

Kira's new hair cut

Well I did it. I cut Kira's hair, I have been thinking about it for a while but I could not decide if I wanted to take her somewhere or just wing it. Well I decided to wing it last night and this is the end product. It is a little shorter than I was thinking but over all I think it turned out pretty good and she likes it which is a plus. It was also a lot easier than I would have thought and it makes her hair look healthier and thicker which is what I was going for. Now all I need is to get better at cutting my own and goodbye barber shop.






2 comments:

Julie and Nate said...

I have been trying to convince Kenlie that we need to cut her hair short for about 3 months (so it will be thicker). She doesn't like the idea, but when we talked about it yesterday and I said it would be like Kira's, she smiled. She might be warming up to the idea! Kira looks darling!

Brandon and Lindsey B said...

So cute! I love it!

-Lindsey